Saturday, November 26, 2011

Meeting My College Crush....again....please wipe this grin off my face :)

"I had a crush on you when I was in college!" says I to actor Baron Geisler. Aaaahhh, a really good example of verbal diarrhea, jesusmaryandjoseph. Yesterday was the second time that I've been introduced to him but it's as well be the first because he was probably too hammered to remember the last time that we met. Not that it was a surprise, when I told him about our first meeting he doesn't have any recollection hehe. I got to Pen Pens Restaurant yesterday and he was already there with Ping Medina, my friend, whose father I love, and the owner of the restaurant. Baron was wearing a floral polo and a jacket. Wow, he actually dressed up for this shoot and interview. He was very pleasant, very amiable, and cute. He was a bit conscious while talking to me, for reasons unknown, I wasn't at any way intimidating. I could probably pass as a stupid giggly girl for what I was doing at that time....being stupid and giggling. Anyway, I interviewed him and did a quick shoot for the mag and it only took about an hour and the kulitan portion took longer.The interview will come out in UNO really soon, it's quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment