Sunday, May 5, 2013

Insanity Work Out Week 2

I went all out and drank (and got drunk hehe) last Labor day and I'm not going to lie, I really needed that release. I haven't had alcohol since...hhmmmm...I don't even remember. I skipped a day of my daily work out and regretted it quite a bit. But here's my progress. Week 2, people....6 more weeks. Let's do this!!!


PS I want to have Derek's abs....yes! I do! It's bad that I see his abs in real life more often than usual because it just makes me realize that I don't have and will never ever have that discipline that he has when it comes to his food intake (the guy eats brown rice....noooooooaaaa!!!) and workout ethic but hey, my eyes are not but one to complain hehehe.


Apologies for the invisible "belt", my skin itches and gets that reaction whenever I wear tight garters and my shorts were obviously a size smaller hehe 


I should learn how to stand straight. I slouch a lot.


This was me 2 years ago. Tubby :) Now, I'm semi-tubby! Hurray! Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment