Friday, August 22, 2014

Get Ready For This Jelly!


My lovely friends from Primer invited me to the launch of Fitflop's latest offering called SuperJelly.

I love wearing flip-flops so much. All my friends know this about me. If I could wear flip-flops anywhere everyday, I would, but obviously I can't. The first Fitflop that I owned I've worn out because I was wearing it as often as I could possibly can. I love how my feet fits perfectly on its wide, Microwobble boarded midsole.

For the most recent addition to the FitFlop family, the brand is proud to unveil the super fun and super high-tech new SuperJellyTM.




Launched in an equally fun event in Solenad 2, Nuvali last July 10, members of the media were treated to an engaging afternoon loaded with treats like an Instagram challenge, Juicing 101, and free massages. 


Of course, a special product presentation on the super cool, new SuperJellyTM was also given by representatives of FitFlop Philippines. 



With Primer Group of Companies' PR and Events Manager Macel Abejero 
and Mellow 94.7 jock and host Tracy Abad

As the first-ever FitFlop jelly flip-flop, the highly-anticipated SuperJellyTM features a triple-density MicrowobbleboardTM midsole (an ergonomic, patent pending, pressure diffusing, ultra cushioning layer of foot love), a beach-friendly TPU rubber upper with adjustable, enamel-covered, metal buckle and has already been granted with an American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance, giving FitFlop lovers more reasons to check it out!


The PGP PR and events team with the media attendees 


Seeing that I was already in Nuvali, I visited Grind to check out the latest things they have inside the store. Of course, I immediately grabbed the Penny board. So cute! 


I want this for Christmas! Hehehe!

Ever since I got my Superjelly FitFlop, I've been wearing it everywhere!

 


Here I am wearing it in San Juan, La Union.


In Baler


At my mom's clinic while trying to annoy her hehe


The FitFlop SuperjellyTM comes in 10 vibrant colors - flame, nude, bronze, white/red, all black, mazzarine blue, grass green, urban white, rio pink and french navy.




No comments:

Post a Comment