Sunday, March 10, 2013

Real Love: The Carina + Bords Wedding


Two of my favorite people just got married a few days a go and as expected it turned out to be one of those perfect weekends.

I've been friends with Carina and Bords for quite some time now. The Dory in me could not remember how, when, and where our friendship began but I'm sure glad that it did.










How Bords proposed to Carina was one the most endearing moments that I've ever witnessed together with thousands of people.


Last February 23, I was up early to go to Tali Beach for the wedding. I love that my friends and I enjoy going to the beach, and I'm really starting to enjoy going to beach weddings (i.e. Lianne + Puto's beach wedding). I was a little worried at first because the weather the day before the 23rd was awful. It was raining the entire day. But the weather was in both Carina and Bords' favor during their special day that the sun decided to grace them with her presence.





We stayed at resort type area near the venue where the wedding took place. And when I got there, some the Igans were already settled in...they were all sleeping. A few hours more, everyone got ready for the wedding. Shempre, picture picture muna hehehe!

We cleaned up pretty darn well ;) I have such lovely friends!

Feroshassss....sila hehe

The Ds





The groom

 
Me with Bords a.k.a. The Groom

 

 with Typecast minus 1



I took a video of the wedding march and as per usual I cried. I was a mess haha So was some of my girl friends. Carina was just beautiful walking down the steps to Bords who was waiting for her by the beach.





Here are a few more photos after the wedding. Fun times during the wedding reception, band friends Moonstar88 and Typecast played as well as Reyg and Jomal. The food was of course yummeeeh since Mara took care of it (Kare-Kareng Bagnet for the muthafrakin' win!).






With 2 of my favorite women, Igan D and Carina a.k.a. The Bride

YEHEY!!!!!


By Apol Sta. Maria. Showed this to Derek, he liked it hehe

 Hannah (who was celebrating her birthday that time) with Jomal

 with Led...susunod ka na!!!


 Mr. Burdeos' speech a.k.a. pangbubuking kay Bords hehe

 Mr. and Mrs. Burdeos' first dance. Moonstar88 with Gab were playing at this time.


 
message time from the Kamikazee boys minus Puto


 



 Pakoy and Steve performed Dashboard Confessional songs that night

 

 Our dance partner, Kumi Bear

The next day was of course beach day with my friends. It was one of those weekends that you wish would never end. 



 Chuatime by the beach


 Roasted pig

Bridal babies :)

To Carina and Bords, I love you both with all my heart. I wish you continuous joy and fun times together. I'll always be here for you both! AYAN! Make babies na daliiiii!!!! Hehehe! 



1 comment:

  1. Haven’t seen such a lovely venue. Best place for parties and get together are LA event venues in and at the outskirts of the city. Their presentable staffing services are praiseworthy. Interior decorations are mesmerizing. Planning to book one for my sister's spinster eve with friends, colleagues and cousins next month.

    ReplyDelete