Friday, January 27, 2012

I don't know what to do with myself

Seriously, I don't. I'm just waiting for a huge BANG before I can finally move on from everything.

Amidst my epic Monday, a bit of "drama" happened. He called me names and yelled at me over the phone. I didn't know where all these accusations came from. When I asked him to explain himself, he cursed at one point like somebody pulled a trigger in my ear. And that was it, that's the end of that. At least that part of my life I can definitely move the hell on.... Then E was behind me all along holding a pitcher of water. "Is everything OK?" he asked. I smiled and said "everything is just fine." He knew that it wasn't but I knew that it will be. Then we ate dinner with some of his friends then we went ahead and watched some foreign movie til I got bored and went home.

You see, that Monday was one of those best days and not even a messed up boy can ruin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment