Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What About Today?

Day 16 of my daily gym routine and the 2nd day that my instructor is absent. What ever happened to that guy? Anyway, I did my usual cardio and lifted a few weights. I only spent about an hour in there then I was out.

I went to Alabang today to pay my credit card bill (ouch!) then passed by the office to get a few magazines. My head was throbbing because it was already around 3pm and I haven't eaten lunch. So I treated myself to this.


It's fresh prawn dumpling and aniseed beef tendon light at North Park. It's my favorite! I always ask the one taking my order to remove the green onions because I hate them, of course :). Yeah, who's on a diet now? :P Damn it! I know I have to workout extra hard tomorrow because of this. The weirdest thing though, I couldn't finish it! Could it be that my appetite is getting weaker?! Naaaa...
Tomorrow I'm going to Pen Pen's Restaurant for a presscon by Boysen KNOxOut project along EDSA, pretty interesting stuff. There, a bit of activity in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment