Monday, January 30, 2012

Who Needs a Routine?

I do! I've been on leave from work for 15 days now and to be honest it's stressing me out a bit and at the same time no. I've realize that I do need this break and at the same time work on some things in my life that I've set aside for quite a while (i.e. music, getting fit, etc.). I've enrolled in a gym here in Laguna, a thousand bucks for a month and I have a trainer, HA! Beat that Gold's and Fitness! So, basically, that has been my routine for 15 days now. I wake up, eat breakfast then go to the gym, check my email and...hhhhmmmm... yeah :|. So far I've been enjoying going to the gym. I've enrolled in some gyms over the years and none of them made me fit, or even made me stay to finish my membership. But now, there's a bit of a masochist in me that I'm really loving the pain and the burn that I feel after every session. The other day I made a booboo on the stationary bike. Resulting to this.

It's really not a pretty sight. It's a bit painful pero malayo naman sa atay kaya keri lang :P. So this is what I've accomplished in 15 days. 
I still got a lot of fat to burn, I know, but I'm getting there :). I still feel really heavy so I know that I have to push harder and watch what I eat (PS I just had Kare Kare for lunch...oooppssss). My goal is not really to be super thin because I know it wouldn't work with the kind of body that I have. I want to lose a lot of pounds, ideally I want to be 130 and with that, I still have a LOT of work. 

I was at SM a few hours ago. I paid my cellphone bill and bought lunch then I saw this. 

Like Kare Kare, I've been craving for Buko juice since last week. And this right here is 1 liter for P70 bucks. Yummeeehhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment