Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Burnout (Sugarfree) - by Denise

Burnout (Sugarfree) - by Denise

My first Tagalog cover, I think ;) Sugarfree would probably be one of my favorite local acts. I liked them so much that I opted not to attend their last show in Eastwood because I know that I'd be too sad. I don't want to go all the way home to Laguna heavyhearted. I remember watching them at 70s Bistro and after their set, I approached Ebe Dancel and told him "alam mo lagi ko na lang gustong umiyak kapag naririnig ko yung mga kanta nyo."





I love a lot of their songs especially this one. I even texted Ebe and asked for the chords of the chorus, I hope I got it right. I also asked him if I could cover it and he replied "cover away." So here it is, my version of "Burnout."

Guitar and vocals by me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment