Saturday, April 14, 2012

just a quick update with a few rants and raves

I just started on a new job. Yep! Finally, after 11 years I have successfully "retired" from publishing. It's been fun down from the last moment but I needed a change. My brain and body is begging for one.

More after the jump...
I'm now a Brand Associate in training (Wow! Who would have thought that for my age that I'd still be considered a trainee hehe) for Primer Group of Companies under their Luggage Trading and Services company. The brand that I'll be working on and will be helping to grow would be Travelon. It's an anti-theft products consisting of bags, wallets, accessories, etc. This is a very challenging thing for me since I'd be doing reports, presentations, marketing strategies, etc. I'm very much overwhelmed with everything that nearly had a baby panic attack when some files were turned over to me the other day. I saw numerous excel files with sales reports and projections, etc. And my brain was all "WHAT NOW?!" Anyway, I'm starting to calm down and starting to accept everything. I asked for this, a change, and now that it's here, I have to challenge myself to make a career out of this since it has a huge potential. I will enjoy this. I will. I'll be my very own PEP squad and will invite a few friends to cheer along with me.

------------------------
I decided not to rant about my boy woes here. I would rather keep it to myself because reading about it annoys me and makes me sound foolish and stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment