Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Love for Chowder!

For the past weeks, from 10pm up to 12mn my TV is tuned in to Cartoon Network. Jesus freakin' Christ I love Chowder.


I am so addicted with this cartoon like a heroin addict loves his fix. Too bad I heard they already canceled the show :( . I specifically like Chowder's voice which is actually done by a kid named Nick Jones. It's not like in the Simpsons where Bart is voiced by a woman and Lisa also by a grown woman, sorry to burst your bubble Simpsons newbies...if there's still any 'cause that cartoon has been running for ages! Anyway, call me brutal but I love it every time Chowder cries (or should I say weep), it's cute!

 

Adorable! So OK, it's already 10:30pm, time for The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment