Friday, July 8, 2011

To Absorb the Arctic Monkeys ASAP

My deadline for coming up with questions for Arctic Monkeys is today. I set it myself so I still have until tonight to do it. To be honest I haven't listened to their new album Suck It and See enough to say anything good and bad about it. I would probably do so on my way home.


As far as my ears are concerned, most of their songs in the new album are more "mellow" with a late 60s and early 70s Rolling Stones-y vibe to it. Oh dear AM fans who are reading this blog, do not kill me for saying so, it's my ears' observation so blame them not my fingers. At least I think my ears are pleased with it. Alex Turner has a knack for really writing good lyrics. What a talented man. I just want to hug him and never let him go. Anyway, I can't say a lot because I'm saving all my opinions in my article/feature on them since I (think) have been given a chance to interview the lads or any one of them, whoever is less busy or seriously bored to answer my email interview.  

I don't write that good but I like the Arctic Monkeys and will interview them soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment