Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dear God, Can I Be An Octopus?

I have so many things to do, seriously! I actually need an additional brain rather than hands. You know when you just stare at nothing because you've got so many things to do and you just can't figure out which is more important that you have to start it first? Yes, that's been happening to me a lot lately. Oh well, like what I always say, having something to do is far better than being bored. I'm blessed to have a job, not the most perfect one but at least I have one. Sometime that's all that matters.

So, how are you people?

Oh, look at what I bought a while ago :)


It's a bottle of Kaya spread. I got it at BreadTalk in ATC. I'm on a diet but I miss tasting Kaya. When I was in Singapore a few weeks ago, I didn't even eat kaya toast. It's not a must to do it when you're there but I don't know, I just missed it. Anyway, since my sister and my brother-in-law like it so much, I bought it for all of us. I lost around 5 pounds by doing my no rice diet for breakfast and lunch, so I'm happy. I also bought pants in Levi's and found out that I'm now down to 2 sizes...yes!!! :) How cool! I still don't feel lighter but just to feel healthier would be fine by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment