Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Off to Singapore

I just finished packing for my trip to Singapore. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning. It's been years since my last trip there and I'm excited. It's a good thing that I kept my map to complete my very "touristy" effect ;).
I'll be watching Two Door Cinema Club again, and their concert will be on Thursday at the Esplanade. The first and last time that I saw them was Indonesia for the Love Garage event. I was able to meet and interview them, nice boys. I'm hoping that I'll be able to say Hi to them again and give them copies of the UNO issue where they were featured (again hehe). I will be given a photo pass to take pictures for our website and for Junk Online. Prolifica lads are so nice too ;).
I'll be meeting a few friends there and also my sister and brother-in-law. WOW! Looks like my days in Singapore are already filled. Oh and I'll also visit the Universal Studios at Sentosa :'). I'm excited about that as well.
Will be checking in tomorrow and by that time I'd probably be on my corner at the hostel. Later, kids!

Love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment