Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm Reading Again

For a "journalist" I'm not really a heavy reader. I have a short attention span, like the male species. But recently, thank God for my Samsung Galaxy tab, I'm reading once again. I'm reading these




I'm juggling to read all 3 books. The Scott Pilgrim is somewhat of a break from Hunger Games and Game of Thrones. I lack patience when I read, when I get bored I discontinue reading and just drop the book but so far, I'm making progress with my chosen reading materials. I'm enjoying The Hunger Games more now since I already saw the Game of Thrones series although I've always been intrigued with books that are turned into movies or series since I'd like to figure out for myself the level of difference of the book from what it's being shown on screen.


I'm really happy that I won that Galaxy tab. It's so convenient and there's really no excuse for me not to read now, well until I drain the battery of course. I have at least 15 book in this Galaxy tab. Just imagine carrying both Hunger Games, Game of Thrones and Scott Pilgrim books with me everyday, that would be the death of my left arm. I still like the feel of a real book but for now I'm after the convenience rather than the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment